|You may get .psd* file of "Roses bouquet splash effect" Photoshop tutorial by making a payment. Put the tutorial title in "Add special instructions to seller" line of PayPal and it will be sent to you shortly.
- Adjust Fuzziness around 100, and click black background with Eyedropper Tool .
- Select > Expand Selection > expand by 1 px.
- Select > Smooth Selection > Sample Radius 1 px.
- Inverse selection, copy milk area and paste it into a new layer of roses document.
- We will use this splash to create imitation for the left yellow rose.
- Apply Horizontal Flip transformation to it.
- Apply warm(orange/yellow) Photo Filter to this splash. Use pink Photo Filter for pink rose and red for red one and etc. Image > Adjustments > Photo Filter.
- Erase superfluous areas with Eraser Tool.
- Apply following layer style effects:
- Use different color balance gradients for other roses.
- In order to create shadow effect, load selection for the small drops, fill selected area in the bottom layer with dark color, apply Overlay Blending Mode and Opacity 55%.
- Use the same way to create splash imitation for other flowers.
- In final, place bokeh image into the new layer, make it black and white, erase central part using Layer Mask and reflected black and white gradient.
- Apply Soft light Blending Mode to bokeh layer.
And here is the result!