|You may get .psd* file of "Roses bouquet splash effect" Photoshop tutorial by making a payment. Put the tutorial title in "Add special instructions to seller" line of PayPal and it will be sent to you shortly.
- Go to Image > Adjustments > Levels. Change levels settings:
- Play with Hue/Saturation settings. Image > Adjustments > Hue/Saturation
- After this, in order to load selection for foreground flowers, go to Select > Inverse.
- Keep selection active, duplicate flowers layer, make active duplicated layer.
- Go to Filter > Other > High Pass. Apply Overlay Blending Mode and add Layer Mask to erase unselected background layer The foreground flowers should become sharper.
- Open milk Splash image.