" Glossy and shiny button" Nice glow filter effect for button
|You may get .psd* file of "Glossy and shiny button" Photoshop tutorial by making a payment. Put the tutorial title in "Add special instructions to seller" line of PayPal and it will be sent to you shortly.
You can download Layer Style Effects here, names of the effects correspond to the names of the layers in this tutorial.
- Create a new document 300*300 px. Fill background layer with any color or pattern.
- Draw a circle in a new layer using Ellipse Tool. Apply the effect named "Shape_1"
- Copy previous layer and reduce it's size by 10% percent.
- Apply the effect named "Shape_2"
- Create a new layer.
- Ctrl + Click on "shepe_2" to load selection.
- Click on "D" key to Default Colors. Choose Filter > Render > clouds.