Learn how to create realistic pasta, noodles or spaghetti effect using Mixer Brush Tool. This pretty simple technique may help you to create different tubes, pipes, cords, ropes effects without using 3D software. You may get large (3300 x 2400 px, 300px/in, stock images such as fork and green leaves are watermarked) editable .psd* file of "Spaghetti Text Effect." Photoshop tutorial by making a payment. Put the tutorial title in "Add special instructions to seller" line of PayPal and it will be sent to you shortly.
- Add some layer style effects - graded drop shadow effect and granular pattern (small white dots).
- Download "Salt & Pepper" brushes and sparkle some salt dots around.
- Adjust Fill = 0%, add layer style effects to the "Salt" layer.
- Sparkle some black pepper using the brush from the same set.
- Apply layer style effects to the pepper layer.
- Insert a drop of ketchup.
- Insert basil leaves. Erase whole background around green leaves below "Spaghetti" smart object.
- Add drop shadow layer style effect very similar to the drop shadow of spaghetti.
- Insert fork image. Put it below spaghetti but above basil leaves.
- Duplicate fork layer.
- Use the bottom copy of fork to create shadow. Do not remove background from this layer, only apply "Multiply"Blending Mode.
- Keep the top copy of fork as a regular layer (normal Blending Mode) but erase all background including shadow.
- Group fork layers, add layer mask to the group.
- Select the leaves shape (Ctrl + click leaves thumbnail). Then process layer mask in the selected area of left green leaf with black brush. Male it like the part of plant covers the fork.
And here is the result!