- Create new document, I've used 1280*1500px size, with resolution 72 px/inch.
- Fill background layer with dark-blue color.
- In the top of page create rectangular in a new layer and fill it with linear gradient just like in the screen shot below.
- Draw a new rectangular for header in a new layer using Rounded Rectangle Tool (Radius - 16px).
- Duplicate created shape into a new layer, cut out the bottom part just like in the example below . Draw rectangular with curl side using Pen Tool and Convert point Tool . Load selection Ctrl + Enter for this shape and cut out selected area.
- Apply the following layer style adjustments to created layer.