You may get .psd* file of "Fairy night. Beanstalk" Photoshop tutorial by making a payment. Put the tutorial title in "Add special instructions to seller" line of PayPal and it will be sent to you shortly.
- Insert Cloud image.
- Apply Auto Contrast. Image > Adjustments > Auto contrast.
- Image > Adjustments > Levels, move left and right marker to center a little bit.
- Go to Channel Palette. Copy Red channel. Go to Levels once again.
- Move left and right markers to center, make image much contrast. Background should be black.
- Ctrl + Click Red copy channel.
- Return to RGB Channel. Keep selection.
- Choose Layer palette and click Layer Mask icon in the bottom of layer palette.
- Apply Screen Blending Mode for Cloud layer.
- Apply Flip Horizontal for cloud and place layer with cloud above Beanstalk.
- Insert night sky image with stars, apply Auto contrast and Screen Blending Mode.
- Create a new layer, fill it with white color.