You may get .psd* file of "Fairy night. Beanstalk" Photoshop tutorial by making a payment. Put the tutorial title in "Add special instructions to seller" line of PayPal and it will be sent to you shortly.
- Adjust Opacity about 50% for created layer, Erase some areas(bottom and top)in Layer Mask using big soft brush just like on the picture below:
- Load selection for tree once again.
- Create a new layer, fill selection with any color.
- Apply Flip Vertical Transformation for created shape. Move it down.
- Go to Edit > Transform > Distort Transformation. Correct right corner.
- Choose Skew Transformation, move bottom edge little bit right.
- Choose free transformation. Reduce a shape on a vertical.
- You should get something like this shape. Apply gradient effect. Set Fill = 0%.