You may get .psd* file of "Fairy night. Beanstalk" Photoshop tutorial by making a payment. Put the tutorial title in "Add special instructions to seller" line of PayPal and it will be sent to you shortly.
- Apply Gradient Overlay Layer style effect to Landscape layer.
- We have got following background for our artwork.
- Create dark spot using soft round brush just like in the screen shot. Use Multiply Blending Mode and Opacity 26%.
- Insert tree image.
- Change color balance using Match Color. From "Source" choose current psd file and "landscape layer"(layer with barn and trees). Set following Image options:
- Extract tree from background.
- Use Flip Horizontal transformation. Edit > Transform > Flip Horizontal.
- Add Layer Mask and process roots edges using translucent preset "Texture1" black brush from Assorted Brushes.
- Add layer style effects to the tree trunk layer.