You may get .psd* file of "Fairy night. Beanstalk" Photoshop tutorial by making a donation. Put the tutorial title in "Add special instructions to seller" line of PayPal and it will be sent to you shortly.
- Create a new document in Photoshop 1200*1600px.
- Apply Gradient Overlay effect to the first layer. Use following adjustments:
- Insert Sky image.
- Add layer mask.
- Fill layer mask with linear black and white gradient just like in the screen shot below:
- Apply Luminosity Blending Mode to this layer.
- Insert Landscape image.
- Remove a top part of background using smooth Eraser tool .
- Add Layer Mask and fill it with linear black & white Gradient tool .
- Keep active Layer Mask. Correct horizon area, using translucent soft round black brush.
- Use white hard brush for foreground objects to make them sharper.