You may get .psd* file of "Glass yellow tomatoes" Photoshop tutorial by making a donation. Put the tutorial title in "Add special instructions to seller" line of PayPal and it will be sent to you shortly.
Create realistic glossy glass tomatoes with liquid in them, make reflections and shadows
Click for larger view!
Image before changes:
- Open Tomatoes photo in Photoshop.
- Click icon to enter Quick Mask mode. Fill workspace area with black. You will get pink mask effect.
- Erase left tomato area with white brush.
- Click Quick Mask icon again to create selection.
- Create a new layer(keep selection).
- Fill selected area with white color in a new layer.
- Transform selection: width/high = 96/96%. Cut out inside part of selected white area. You will get just white outline.
- Set "Fill"=0%, Overlay Blending Mode.
- Apply following Layer Style effects for created outline.
- Load selection for inside part of outline and fill selected area with any color apply "Fill" = 0%.
- Apply following Layer Style effects: