|You may get .psd* file of "Egg Planet. Fantastic globe photo manipulation." Photoshop tutorial by making a payment. Put the tutorial title in "Add special instructions to seller" line of PayPal and it will be sent to you shortly.
- Apply Free and Warp transformation for the globe just like in the example with glass sphere.
- Choose Screen Blending Mode for tis layer.
- Duplicate it and Apply for duplicated layer Soft Light Blending Mode.
- Duplicate map layer once again and Set Fill = 0%, apply Bevel and Emboss layer style effect.
- Insert other side of map below yolk and front map, cut superfelious areas
- Apply Multiply Blending mode to this layer and Opacity 10%.
- Duplicate all glass egg layers and merge them.
- Duplicate created egg. Second layer we will use to create shade.
- Apply flip vertical transformation to the firs one.
- Move it down, Set Opacity 65%.
- Add layer mask. Fill bottom part of layer mask with black and white linear gradient.
- Apply Distort transformation for second copy of the glass egg, just like in the scree shot.
- Apply Multiply Blending Mode.
- Apply Gaussian Blur filter, around 3%, add layer mask and fill it with black and white linear gradient.