|You may get .psd* file of "Direction Sign" Photoshop tutorial by making a payment. Put the tutorial title in "Add special instructions to seller" line of PayPal and it will be sent to you shortly.
- Create a new document - 600*800 px.
- Create post using Illustrator and 3d effect (Effects > 3D > Revolve) or make it using Pen Tool and grey/ black gradient in Photoshop.
You may download vector file here.
- Insert downloaded file into a new layer in Photoshop.
- Duplicate post layer. Adjust Fill setting about 0% for created layer.
- Apply Gradient Overlay, just like in the screen shots below. You may add Layer Mask and erase bottom and top part of shape using soft brush.
- Duplicate layer once again and apply following pattern to it.
- In order to create light spot, make line 1px, using Line Tool, and apply Gaussian Blur filter about 1%.