| You may get .psd* file of "TV aquarium. Digital drawing" Photoshop tutorial by making a donation. Put the tutorial title in "Add special instructions to seller" line of PayPal and it will be sent to you shortly.
Click for larger view!
- Create a new document.
- Make TV shape. Use Pen Tool, Convert Point Tool and Direct Selection Tool.
- We need side shapes to create patches of light and reflections.
- Load selection for both sides (Ctrl + Shift +Click) and fill selection with linear gradient in a new layer.
- Load selection for the front side of TV (Ctrl + Click).
- Choose Select > Modify > Feather(4).
- Apply a soft round brush to the right edge of selection to draw a side of TV.
- Create a new shape for TV display using Pen Tool, Convert Point Tool and Direct Selection Tool.
- Load selection for TV gradient shape and make a white reflection using round brush.
- Soften a white spot using translucent Eraser Tool or Brush with Vector Mask.
- Duplicate display shape.
- Increase its area using free transformation.
- Load selection for original layer and cut out this shape from duplicated layer.
- You should get the rounded frame around the screen.
- Apply the following layer style effects to this shape.