Learn how to create surreal street scene with the 3D models, water reflections, underwater textures, also learn how to create water line effect from scratch. You may get .psd* file of "Surreal Comic Scene with Reptiles". Photoshop tutorial by making a payment(attn.(!)- the layers with the original stock pictures are watermarked). Put the tutorial title in "Add special instructions to seller" line of PayPal and it will be sent to you shortly.
- Insert ducks images. Separate them from background and duplicate to create reflections. As in previous steps, flip duplicated layers upside down and move them down.
- Add layer masks to the reflections layers and fill them with linear black and white gradient.
- Insert second float. You may correct color shade as for previous one or leave it green.
- Erase bottom part to dip float into the water.
- Duplicate ring and move it down to create reflection. Set Opacity 50% and fill layer mask with black and white gradient.
- Correct levels for reflection layer.
- Insert iguana image.
- Duplicate it, flip upside down and move below ring reflection. Process bottom part of reflection with the soft translucent Eraser Tool. Adjust Opacity 70%.
- In order to create sign, choose Rounded Rectangle Tool and create two shapes - white and smaller green. Then place text and animal icon above.
- Create sign holder also with the Rounded Rectangle Tool, apply layer style effects just like on the screen shots below. You may download pattern here:
- Merge sign layers, and apply free and perspective transformation, follow arrows directions:
- Now select whole scene, copy merged and paste into a new layer.
- If you would like to correct whole scene shade, apply more homogeneous tint, go to Image > Variations and try different combinations of shades. I used Original shade + more yellow + more red.
- Then I've applied Opacity 80% to corrected layer in order to smooth Variations filter a bit.
And here is the result!