You may get .psd* file of "Fairy Christmas night" Photoshop tutorial by making a payment. Put the tutorial title in "Add special instructions to seller" line of PayPal and it will be sent to you shortly.
- To create falling snow effect, create a new layer, fill it with black color.
- Add noise effect:
- Apply Blur Filter.
- Choose Screen Blending mode to this layer.
- Play with Levels settings.
- Use Free and perspective transformation tolls to get something like on the image below:
- Add layer Mask to the snow layer.
- Fill it with linear gray/white gradient and make left end right edges invisible using round soft brush.
- Add some large and small dots using soft brush with different sizes.
- Draw outside snow effect using small soft brush with settings like for previous shiny snow effect.