You may get .psd* file of "Fairy Christmas night" Photoshop tutorial by making a payment. Put the tutorial title in "Add special instructions to seller" line of PayPal and it will be sent to you shortly.
Click for larger view.
- Used Images:
- Help files - Christmas tree Calendar(.png*), curled paper. Christmas tree, icicles, wallpaper pattern, nail.
- Winter forest
- Original wallpaper
- Old Paper texture
- Create a new document in Photoshop - 1280 *1024px, 72 px/inch.
- Fill background Layer with color #2b070e.
- Create a new layer, fill it with wallpaper pattern.
- In order to remove white background, choose Select > Color Range >Fussiness(100%), click white background with Eyedropper Tool > Ok.
- Delete selected area.
- Apply following layer style effects to created layer:
- Duplicate "pattern" layer, Set Fill = 0%, apply Gradient Overlay effect.
Insert Old paper texture, move it in the central bottom part of the image.
- Make ripped edges using small round Eraser Tool.
- Apply following effects:
- You will get something like this:
- Insert Calendar image.