You may get .psd* file of "Unusual Christmas Card" Photoshop tutorial by making a payment. Put the tutorial title in "Add special instructions to seller" line of PayPal and it will be sent to you shortly.
- Create a new layer,load selection for the both edges.
- Fill selection with dark blue/ light grey gradient.
- Apply Multiply Blending mode for this layer, Opacity about 60%.
- Place ice surface image. Load selection for it.
- Edit > Copy.
- Create a new empty layer.
- Go to Vanishing Point Filter.
- Take Create Plane Tool and make the grid just like on the screen shot below.
- Click Ctrl + V (paste copied image).
- Grug image on a grid.
- Click "Ok".
- Apply Overlay Blending Mode to this layer.
- Add Layer mask, fill it wit linear black and white gradient.
- Place wood image into a new layer below card and shade.
- Apply Vanishing Filter for wood just like in example with ice surface.
- Add Layer mask to Wood layer. Fill it wit black and white gradient just like in the screen shot.
- Merge background and Wood layers.
- Apply Radial dark/transparent Gradient Overlay layer style effect to create layer.