Learn how to create surreal street scene with the 3D models, water reflections, underwater textures, also learn how to create water line effect from scratch. You may get .psd* file of "Cute baby panda & Bamboo text effect". Photoshop tutorial by making a payment. Put the tutorial title in "Add special instructions to seller" line of PayPal and it will be sent to you shortly.
- Duplicate text layer 3-rd time.
- Apply Inner Shadow and Bevel and Emboss styles.
You may download Contour preset here.
- Load selection for the text shape and create a new empty layer.
- In order to create some kind of irregular plant texture download dotted brush and fill selected area in a new layer with the dots.
- Apply Multiply Blending Mode and Opacity 40% to the dots layer.
- Create a new empty layer. Keep text shape selection, use the same brush to create new dots but with the light green color.
- Apply Overlay Blending Mode and Opacity 70% to this layer.
- Create a new empty layer once again, keep text shape selection. Draw bamboo sections connections with the small brash. These shapes not to be smooth-faced and sharp. Use any color.
- Apply Fill = 0%.
- Add layer style effects just like on the screen shots below.
- Here is the result of all previous actions:
- Group the all text layers. Duplicate the group and merge it to create one bamboo text effect layer.
- You may get dark outside spots after merging the text layer group. In order to remove them, load selection for one of the original text shape layers. Inverse selection and delete selected area with the spots.
- Place each letter of the merged text effect shape into the separate layer. Select each letter with the Polygonal Lasso Tool, go to Edit > Cut > Paste (into a new layer).
- When all letters will be placed into the separate layers, move them closer to each other. Some letters may cover others.